The My EpiPen Savings Card
- The My EpiPen Savings Card® can reduce the out-of-pocket cost for EpiPen by $300 for eligible patients
- Savings card valid for up to 3 EpiPen 2-Pak® (epinephrine injection, USP) cartons (six EpiPen® Auto-Injectors) per prescription fill—so patients have immediate access to an EpiPen 2-Pak® in multiple locations
- Patients can download the My EpiPen Savings Card® here
The MyGenericEAI Savings Card
- The MyGenericEAI Savings Card can reduce the out-of-pocket cost of Mylan’s authorized generic for EpiPen® by $25 for eligible patients*.
- Savings card valid for up to three Epinephrine Injection, USP Auto-Injector two-pack cartons (six auto-injectors) per prescription fill—so patients have immediate access in multiple locations.
- Patients can download the MyGenericEAI Savings Card here
*Certain restrictions apply. See full Terms and Conditions for My EpiPen Savings Card® here and MyGenericEAI Savings Card here. These offers are not valid for patients covered by Medicare, Medicaid or any other federal or state funded healthcare program or where prohibited by law. Mylan Specialty L.P. reserves the right to amend or end this program at any time without notice.
Take the right steps to put EpiPen® Auto-Injectors in their hands
- Boyce JA, Assa’ad A, Burks AW, et al. Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of food allergy in the United States: report of the NIAID-sponsored expert panel. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010;126(6)(suppl):S1-S58
- Simons FE. Anaphylaxis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2010;125(2)(suppl 2):S161-S181.
- EpiPen [prescribing & patient information]. Morgantown, WV: Mylan Specialty L.P.; 2017.
- Epinephrine Injection, USP [prescribing & patient information]. Morgantown, WV: Mylan Specialty L.P.; 2017.